House for Auction
Bargain Buying, Entry Level in Tss Precinct - Must be Sold, Surplus to Sellers Needs
Property ID 2005702Rarely do homes in this highly desirable street and pocket of Southport become available. The fabulous lush and leafy pathway provides an inviting entrance into this well kept split level home and is sure to please. This home is full of charm; with plenty of potential to add your own personal touches or add on or build up...it's your choice, or simply love it the way it is! But one thing's for sure, our sellers are selling on auction day, if it hasn't sold before auction.
* Master Bedroom with ensuite and large walk-in robe, newly carpeted
* Large Lounge Room with stunning timber floor boards
* Formal dining area - could also be used as a Media Room or Office
* Large Functional Kitchen, with plenty of storage, flowing directly to enormous entertaining deck overlooking the district
* Multiple entertaining areas provide an abundance of alfresco space for outdoor living
* Double Carport(easily converted to secure double garage) with under house storage
* 524M2 Elevated Block offering cooling breezes and excellent outlooks
* Highly sought after area - close proximity to The Southport School(TSS), St Hilda's School
Ferry Road Markets, Southport Park Shopping Centre, Cafes and Restaurants
If you are looking for the perfect kickstart into the market or a new addition to your investment portfolio, you have to inspect this exceptional entry level opportunity!
This property will be Sold by Auction, Onsite Saturday December 15th at 1.30 pm.
This property is being sold by Auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.